Dear Friend of 2713
In 2020 we are asking for your financial support for one of Stevens Points most popular and unique landmarks. Our goal is to raise $50,000 for the long term maintainence of the train display. As of February we have around $33,000 raised.....only $17,000 to go...!! Thank You.
Donations will help build a long term endowment fund that will be used for ongoing painting and rebuild deteriating parts and unexpected repairs.
- All parts of the train need constant care from rusting and decay.
- Parts that are to badly rusted need complete replacement.
- Maintenance of lighting, security and sound systems etc.
- Money available to repair any vandalism.
You can support the train by:
- Visiting the train and playing the steam train sounds for $.50
- Visiting the train and putting your donation in the donation box located in the northwest part of train.
- Buying a personalized brick. 4"X8" and 12" X 12" sizes are available.
- Buying a train magnet, sticker or note pad at Koerten Gallery located 1 block south of the train.
- Sending a tax deductable donation to Comunity Foundation of Central Wisconsin. (See below) (Engine 2713 Fund)
- Put money in coin bank at Swetz Road Side Gas Station on the South Side or Point Brewery on Water Street.
Please consider supporting the Friends of 2713. You will be supporting what some people say is the best static train display in Wisconsin.
You can make your tax deductible donation on line at WWW.CFCWI.ORG (Engine 2713 Fund) or send to:
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
1501 Clark St.
Stevens Point, WI, 54481
Any questions call John Kedrowski, Chairman of Friends of 2713 at 715-344-0619.